X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend List not working

When I go to play to play friends it takes me to a screen with one piece of land that says, "Your Friends List is Empty".

Do your friends who have played GUNS UP! not appear in your friends list at all?

Comment

• Kenpo_Kid69
      Kenpo_Kid69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have friends who used to have it, have it but barely play it, and more recently a few people from the Alliance I just recently joined. None of them show up on the list.

I don't do friend matches very much, but I'm pretty sure I did it after you guys converted the campaign over to what is now. I think its the last patch that broke it, or at least for me anyway. Now it just says "Your Friends List is Empty"

• SDS_Chase
      SDS_Chase commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the information.

Has it been fixed on Steam? There used to be an issue before the campaign update that the game crashed in many ways on your friends' screen.

Also spending resources to attack friends and gain nothing if you beat them was too demotivating to attack them. Are things still the same?
    In my opinion it's ok not being rewarded for attacking friends because it is abusable, but we should be allowed to use resources for free like in "test base".
    Last edited by Delusion*PC; 01-11-2018, 03:50 AM.

Comment

• SDS_Chase
      SDS_Chase commented
      Editing a comment
      Since the game tracks the win/loss record between friends we think that its better to consume cards used in the attack. That way a friend can't run the score up for free!

• Delusion*PC
      Delusion*PC commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok, then why not normally reward with cards after winning a friend?
Working...
X