• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very slow movement !!

Happened 3-4 times so far ... !!!
    + too many blue screen since I'm back to play

Check out from 10:00 mins...

https://youtu.be/heC_y79A20A

Thanks for the vid M! I'll be sure to pass this along to the team to take a look at.

Comment

Error: CE-34878-0
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SD-PEER81 View Post
        Thanks for the vid M! I'll be sure to pass this along to the team to take a look at.

I have the same problem for such a long time, the game has screen freezes (usually of 1s duration) once every 10 seconds, more and less (even withou any unit on the screen, i can see them just looking at anti air turrets which move non stop).
        It's also quite impossible to use specials in time during fights with a moderate amount of units.
        Since i've spent some money to support the game (and i'm not the only one ofc) it would be nice to have an update on this matter, the impact on the game experience is so huge!

Comment

There is an update on the matter?

Comment

• SD-PEER81
            SD-PEER81 commented
            Editing a comment
            We believe that this increased lag may be another system of the memory leak issue that has been causing intermittent connectivity issues for some players. The team is currently working on a resolution for this memory leak and hopes to have it ready to push out to the public in the next update. As soon as its ready to go I will let everyone know in the forums.

I am having freezes even in the card selection phase before entering the battle.
          This issue have been pointed out Howard long ago? 1 year?
          You guys are still in the fog, unable to find a proper solution apart from some (useless) disclaimer?

Comment

Working...
          X