X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unknown Server Error

So every time I try to log in on my game, it says "Error: Unknown server error." and in the corners, -1(03) in the left, and MAllianceHub in the right. Please help since I can't play at all. I restarted my PS4 and closed the application and re-opened it multiple times. I thought it was for maintenance, but there are no reports of one. Please help or explain. Thank you.

Copy for me.

Comment

• Realm_Xplorer25
      Realm_Xplorer25 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm, maybe servers are down?

We're looking into this now guys!

Comment

You would think it would say in the "News and Updates"

Comment

Yep, same for me ...
      Please fix it soon so the combo of daily rations don't break again ...
      PSN problems in the past weeks already did that twice ...
      So annoying for new players ...

Edit: A flatmate of mine, using the same console, can login. I reckon there is something wrong with alliances as it says in the failure MAllianceHub and my freinds account isn't in an alliance and can login and play.
      Last edited by Saubaer1986; 02-02-2018, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Playgame._._._._.._._

Comment

Same problem has to be a issue all my other online content works fine

Comment

Been also having "Error: Unknown server error." stopping me using the game since last night, also in the corners, -1(03) and MAllianceHub in the right. Can't play at all. Have also restarted my PS4 and closed the application and re-opened it multiple times.

Going to lose my 36 day streak if this isn't running by midnight!!

Any chance of a fix guys!!!

Comment

Here the same problem unknown error every time pfff . Can not play on guns up for 2 days now . Somebody now what 2 do

Comment

The team is currently working on a fix for this issue that they hope to have ready to roll out shortly. As soon as its out I'll let everyone know right here in the forums so you can tell us what you see. Thanks all.

Comment

Hey guys, fix is out...check it out and let us know what you see! Thanks.

http://forums.gunsupgame.com/forum/n...rver-error-fix

Comment

i started the game under another user profile on my PS4, then immediately switched profile to my own and the game ran for the first time in a day. May be a short term way in for those struggling... no guarantees it'll work for you though!!

Comment

Working...
                    X