Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errors of game

hi
    already several days in a row often there is an error when I play or I change objects of base
    Error: please close application and start to continue
    closed the application and launched the game. noticed that at the beginning of the battle there are no selected soldiers (with their cards)
    he chose soldiers, applied maps to them and played
    Once again the soldiers disappeared from the selected ones and I noticed that a huge number of cards were missing from the inventory !!!
    if at each discharge of soldiers their cards were lost - this is horrible, for each soldier there are 3-4 top cards
    is there a backup of the inventory 1-2 weeks ago?

уже несколько дней подряд часто появляется ошибка когда играю или меняю объекты базы
    ошибка: закрой те приложение и запустите снова
    закрывал приложение и запускал игру. замечал что при начале битвы нет выбранных солдат (с их картами)
    выбирал солдат, применял к ним карты и играл
    в очередной раз солдаты пропали из выбранных и я заметил что из инвентаря пропало огромное количество карт!!!
    если при каждом сбросе солдат пропадали их карты - это ужас, на каждого солдата по 3-4 топовых карты
    есть резервная копия инвентаря 1-2 недели назад?

The team is aware of a memory leak that is causing similar issues for some players and is currently working on a resolution for this issue that we hope to have ready to roll out to the public in the upcoming update.

Comment

Working...
    X