Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long Loading and Random Application / Server Errors (PS4 Pro)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Loading and Random Application / Server Errors (PS4 Pro)

Is it just me or is Guns Up! on PS4 / PS4 Pro just meant to load longer and be less stable than the same game on Steam

It really is one of the key things that keep most of my Guns Up! gameplay since Steam version became available on Steam rather than on PS4 despite my PS4 account being further along with all medals, better upgraded perks, better upgraded base, and consequently better opponents pool as well.

What is it about PS4 or even PS4 Pro (in my case) that prevents Guns Up! from loading as quickly and running as stably as it does on my PC (Steam)?
    Alliance: Helldivers
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

This is something that the team has continued to address through server updates in an effort to lessen these types of issues, and we will continue to do so as we move forward.

Comment

• cusman
      cusman commented
      Editing a comment
      But isn't it the same servers for both Steam and PSN, yet the PS4 version of the game runs much poorer than the Steam version of the game? If so, that makes me think the issue of longer loading and less stable has to do with the PS4 game client application.
Working...
X