Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive Crashes on PS4...please help

hey guys,

i want to start off by saying i absolutely love guns up and you guys have done a great job in developing this game....i have pretty much been a supporter from the beginning......i have a serious problem on the ps4..i keep getting blue screen crashes....i have literally lost at least 50 alliance battles over the last couple seasons and countless other battles...i lose all my vets, all my cards and the alliance points every time this happens...i have been patient hoping you guys would fix it...but it seems like it may be getting worse now...when the blue screen happens i always send error report and now here recently i have been sending a screenshot with it....i would like to get this taken care of before the next alliance season starts please.

thanks,
    joe

it just happened again and i lost all my vets and cards

Comment

It's the blue screen error. No fix yet, and maybe never bcz it's probably a sony thing. If you don't want to get this blue screen error, restart the game when you see an cpu defense alert.

Comment

Originally posted by IsraelysGU View Post
        It's the blue screen error. No fix yet, and maybe never bcz it's probably a sony thing. If you don't want to get this blue screen error, restart the game when you see an cpu defense alert.
        You are correct IGU! Not that this issue can never be fixed only that this is something that affects more titles that just GU! and has to do with the PS4 itself! If this is something that any of you are experiencing continuously then you may want to follow the steps provided at the link below to see if this helps to clear up your issue.

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/ge...es/ce-34878-0/

Comment

all i have to say is i have invested quite a bit of money into this game and it has been one problem after another...and when i say quite a bit i mean probably more than anyone else who plays the game......its been going on for a long time now and needs to be fixed....its out of control....i feel like i am being cheated for what i have payed for...i have been doing alliance battles tonight and have already had at least 6 or 7 crashes......and its always when i am steam rolling a base is when it happens..why dont you guys take that money i have invested and get a programmer to work on the game...i have paid enough to cover at least 3 hours of his salary at $150 hour...i have been more than patient with this...if you cant fix it on the playstation....then transfer my account over the pc....make that happen then....

Comment

• SD-PEER81
            SD-PEER81 commented
            Editing a comment
            Have you tried any of the suggested resolution methods from the PS link I provided above?

everything is check...except i have not did the initialization.....i wasnt for sure what that was and went and read about it....so you are saying i need to reformat my ps4?

Comment

Bleeding resources because of frequent crashes too...
            Suggested solution is for another error than the one i m getting
            CE 38700 8 and a game error as following - server error - please restart the game and try again
            -818(03) MGAMECREATE
            please do something, i was eagerly waiting for the season to start and since it started it's been a torture with game crashing every half an hour or so

Comment

are you saying i need to reformat my ps4?

Comment

Yes they are. I got tired of BS non-answers like this from Sony and dealt with it for as long as I could until I couldn't stand it anymore. Here's a fun list of things that Sony has done over the last decade:

Sony, the company that brought you "other os," then took it away. Sony, the company that brought you free online play, then created mandatory PSPlus for all multiplayer for $50/year then changed it to $60. Sony, the company that removed UMD slots from their portables, then didn't allow you to download the entire library from the store - hardware breaks down and this becomes the defacto option. Sony, the company that inclusively allows you to only utilize proprietary Memory Stick Duos for their hardware, as manufactured exclusively by....you guessed it...Sony! Sony, the company who dishonestly marketed the PS4 Pro as "4K gaming" fully well knowing that over 90% of their games are 1080p, are simply upscaled, and for true 4K gaming, your TV needs to have HDR, which they SOMEHOW failed to mention. Sony, the company whose network that you paid for access to, got hacked and lost all your data to identity thiefs. Sony, the company that provides you endless online entertainment....oh, wait - the Playstation Network is down for maintenance again! Sony, the company who made the PSTV that only allows you to play about 10% of the library of the systems of games that it was built for. These are just a few off the top of my head.

PC MASTER RACE.

https://psnprofiles.com/claytonhorni...etion=complete

Comment

Originally posted by IsraelysGU View Post

restarting your computer when you see a base defend has nothing to do with it

Comment

@bigjoewhiskey Restart the game, not the computer, read dude. And I was talking about the ps4 version of the game, "it's probably a SONY THING".

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoewhiskey View Post
                      all i have to say is i have invested quite a bit of money into this game and it has been one problem after another...and when i say quite a bit i mean probably more than anyone else who plays the game...
                      You are one of the bonafide whales in the game
                      i have paid enough to cover at least 3 hours of his salary at $150 hour...i have been more than patient with this.
                      With just $450 lifetime spend, I doubt you are even close to the biggest whales in Guns Up!

Alliance: Helldivers
                      YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

everything is check...except i have not did the initialization.....i wasnt for sure what that was and went and read about it....so you are saying i need to reformat my ps4?

thats what i meant...i restart the game when the base defend pops up and still get blue screens...so that has nothing to do with it...i can say it seems like it happens quite a bit when there is alot of action on the screen

Comment

Originally posted by cusman View Post

You are one of the bonafide whales in the game

With just $450 lifetime spend, I doubt you are even close to the biggest whales in Guns Up!

thats interesting cusman...

Comment

Working...
                          X