Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And again minutes after uploading the previous 2 vids...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2knCSUyB0Ik

Comment

Very embarrassing, you do long sessions on GU? Try restarting the game when you see a cpu defense alert to see if you continue to encounter errors in play.
      It works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by IsraelysGU View Post
        Very embarrassing, you do long sessions on GU? Try restarting the game when you see a cpu defense alert to see if you continue to encounter errors in play.
        It works for me.
        It just crashed and i have been playing for an hour, if that qualifies as a long session
        It has crashed on me though soon as i started the game or from the 2nd match but more often after 30-40 minutes so time spent isn't really the problem
        I have to admit that it hasn't happened that much during last week though this could mean there is an issue with the servers being busier during AB season
        we'll know for sure next week

@devs you guys still owe me around 50 bonus battles

Comment

Spoke too soon...
          Game has crashed multiple times today and no progress is saved at the campaign though attack cards spent are (...of course they are)
          disappointment is too weak a word to describe my feelings towards a 2 year old game that should be running smoothly at this point
          i ll pick up in another couple of years when it might be working properly

Comment

There was an issue discovered this morning by the team that may have been causing these issues. It has since been addressed and it should clear this up for you. Please let me know if you are still experiencing any issue.

Comment

Running great today
              been playing for 2 hours, no crashes, no hiccups, loading smoothly
              don't get me wrong, i really love the game, that's why i get
              so frustrated when i can't play
              wanted to point out a couple of things though

1. Option to buy multiple attack card packs is needed
              i opened more than 100 the other day and it took me like half an hour
              i don't mind the animation where content of each pack is revealed
              but having to confirm the purchase each time
              so if you could make it so that we could buy 10 or even 100 packs at a time,
              confirm once and then watch 10/100 animations it would be great

2. Better chances on some attack cards
              like i said i opened more than 100 packs and found only 20 tactical boots
              that's like 2% which makes it one of the most rare "common" cards
              my suggestion is either increase the chances of finding one OR make it
              a rare card so we could get more while recycling rare cards like berserk, +4,+8, 1k etc.

3. Better chances on getting a hero perk when opening a unit chest and
              hats level to correspond to the chest opened (10keys chest lvl 1 hats, 15keys chest lvl 2, unit chest lvl 3)
              last 3 months i have been playing religiously and got from lvl 27 to lvl 48
              during this time i have opened around 15 unit chests and found 2 heroes, legendary perks and
              not a single hero perk...
              This wasn't a big deal at earlier levels but now i hardly find any opponent on the campaign map
              without at least a couple of hero perks making it almost impossible for me to fight opponents
              higher than 2 skulls (can't even fight them sometimes) and consequently get xp, rewards etc.

Sorry for the post's length, hope you consider some of these things on your next update
              Have a great day

Comment

Originally posted by ShinYagami13 View Post
                i said i opened more than 100 packs and found only 20 tactical boots
                that's like 2% which makes it one of the most rare "common" cards
                my suggestion is either increase the chances of finding one OR make it
                a rare card so we could get more while recycling rare cards like berserk, +4,+8, 1k etc.
                Excellent suggestion. So good that I think you should really make a separate post just about this idea giving the same sound reasoning behind it. I just don't want to see a good suggestion like this buried in unrelated post deep in one of the support threads. This kind of suggestion to me belongs in Main forum as a polite suggestion / idea to make the game better.

Your other idea regarding Hat levels based on Crate class is also good, but I doubt that will gain any traction (support from even the other players). Many people buy and use Gold and open lot more of those or Elite Packs or the like as the way they have accumulated enough of the kind of Hats they want. They might feel robbed if there was a more guaranteed way to get Level 3 Hats.

Comment

• ShinYagami13
                  ShinYagami13 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Glad you liked it man
                  Feel free to forward it wherever you want, i don't mind or care for credit
                  I just love the game and would be happy to see it improve
                  Now about the hats ok don't make it a guaranteed lvl 3 at opening a unit crate
                  but it should have at least better chances on better hats
                  Opened one the other day got a legendary perk and 3 lvl 1 hats...
                  That was really disappointing and it wouldn't feel so if the hats at least were a
                  bit better

• cusman
                  cusman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think you only get Hats from Crates, so if they made Red crate hats have higher quality drop rates, would they then make Green and Blue crates have lower quality drop rates?

PvP Campaign gives plenty of Command Cards so no reason to open Blue Command Crates except as cheaper option to get random quality of Hats.

PvP Campaign no longer charges Munitions to play, and get Munitions from pretty everything you do, so the Green Resource Crates are basically the cheapest option to get random quality of Hats.

The Red Unit crates are the only one in the game giving chance at something you can't get any other way like Hero Perks (except maybe expensive Elite type packs) as well as chance of random quality hats.

Dear devs no in game crashing for a week, that's huge, thank you
                BUT unfortunately last couple of days i been getting this a lot
                https://twitter.com/ShinYagami13/sta...05896147701761

also had this happening a couple of times too...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlznhr2IDgk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwad2WvPgMU

and one last suggestion
                please fix riots target priority/acquisition
                in numerous occasions i had my riots turning around and
                leaving the rest of the group naked only to gang up an AA or a mortar
                while there were some lovely sniper towers and bunkers right in
                front of them...

thank you for all your hard work and effort

Comment

• SD-PEER81
                  SD-PEER81 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Glad to hear the game has been running smoothly for you Shin! The 34878-0 is a system error that affects a number of games. Here is a link with a few suggestions that can help to clear this issue up for you: https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/ge...es/ce-34878-0/ Concerning your first video, please PM me the name of the base that this occurred on so I can have the team take a look at it. Lastly, your Units want to make sure that they have cleared out all of the structures behind them which is why they will sometimes turn around and attack structures that may have been previously inaccessible to them. This usually happens when a structure was previously "walled-in" and then has one of its walls destroyed allowing your troops access to it. As such, they turn around and want to destroy that structure before continuing forward. In any case, I'll be sure to pass this video along to the team to take a look at as well. Thanks.

• ShinYagami13
                  ShinYagami13 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  One of the opponents was DrNever i don't know the second one as i had the vids trimmed
                  I don't believe it was done on purpose though as the same thing has happened to me on 2 other occasions
                  Yes i must be the unluckiest GU player ever
                  On the bright side i had only 3 or 4 in game errors this season which is more than fine for me
                  considering it would crash at least once per hour during the last one and for that thank you really
                  Some bonus battles would be also appreciated as compensation for the ones lost and the frustration

On a funny note i had my own super sniper tower built XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUuzUh1_41w

Btw the 34878-0 error only affects GU for me and i won't go through deleting everything and then
                  having to spend days downloading my other games again just for one game to run smoothly

Hours after my last post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkVP2pb5GQg

seems i m cursed or something though i noticed this erratic behavior could be a side effect of
                using too many flags back to back or 2 at a time
                hope this helps your team sort it

Comment

This happened too...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkdDUtL_QuY

Comment

Working...
                  X