X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleting then reinstalling game

If I delete guns up then reinstall will I still ave the game as was before or does it start afresh. As I’ve a error ce-34848-0 n it states try reinstalling the game before trying to back up game n initialise PS4. Any comments please cheers

I think everything is saved to the cloud, at least it is on the psn version. So deleting and re-installing shouldn't matter.

Not sure re-installing your game is really going to help though. From my experience, anytime someone does this it either does not help them at all with whatever the problem was they were trying to fix. Or it makes the problem even worse.

Comment

The error is really getting me down. Seems a regular between 1 to 2 hr can strike at any time

Comment

You can delete and re-install. If you also remove your local save, I think it might give you some Tutorial stuff again, but aside that rest will be as before.

As for getting the error after 1+ hours of play, this is something that has been a problem on PS4 for long time. It did go away for a tiny bit in one of the patches, but it also came back. I normally don't play 1+ hour, so I don't encounter it much.

Most players that play this game a lot follow the rule to restart the game once they get a new Defend Waves.
        Alliance: Helldivers
        YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

Working...
        X