X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant Watch Replays

This is the third day that I cannot watch a replay without having to restart the entire game. It doesn't matter the opponent, if its a win or loss, doesn't matter what day. I can watch with all functionality until a couple of minutes in and then it crashes and says restart the application. The rest of the game is functional and i can play; just no replays will finish. I think I posted this originally in the Steam support by mistake a couple of days ago.

What is the error message/code that you are receiving when this occurs? Can you provide me with a screen shot of this message/code that I can provide the team with? Thanks.

Comment

• robertcr505
      robertcr505 commented
      Editing a comment
      Again... 4th day in a row. "Error: Please close the application and restart it to continue." Only happens toward the end of a replay. Very frustrating that I have to restart the whole game once I start into a replay.

• robertcr505
      robertcr505 commented
      Editing a comment
      There's no code. Message just pops up in a box and my replay is faded in the background freezing up.

Seems to reworking now. If I get again tomorrow. I'll send it. Thanks.

Comment

• SD-PEER81
      SD-PEER81 commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad to hear it. Please let me know if you start to experience this issue again.
Working...
X