X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game stopped working altogether???

Past two days I start Guns Up get to loading screen then get a red box ‘Error - Please close the application and restart it to continue’

This goes on and on, I’ve restarted again and again, I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled... nothing works.

Is Guns Up offline now???

nope im playing it

Comment

Originally posted by v_Sir_Legion_v View Post
      Past two days I start Guns Up get to loading screen then get a red box ‘Error - Please close the application and restart it to continue’

This goes on and on, I’ve restarted again and again, I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled... nothing works.

Is Guns Up offline now???
      What is the error code (lower right and left corners) when this pops up?

Comment

There is no error code. I just get this message while loading up the game.
        Again I have retstarted over and over, I have deleted and re-downloaded, I have knocked the console offf and on again.

I could live with this games constant crashes and shoddy optimisation but now I can’t even get to the game.
        I have spent good money on this game, where do I go to get a refund as this is appalling???

Comment

If you boot the game using another account of the PS4 does the same issue occur?

Comment

I don’t have another account and when I play as guest I can’t access the game as it requires a PSN account.

Update = right so now I’ve had to get a new email and set up a new PSN account. I can load the game on the new account which is no help. How do I get onto my primary/actual account? Unless your going to give me all my time and money bs k to put onto the new one?
            Last edited by v_Sir_Legion_v; 04-23-2018, 04:04 PM.

Comment

I just wanted to check if it was an issue with the game or an issue with your account specifically...now I know! I've got the team taking a look into your account.

Comment

Good Morning.

Do we have an update to the situation? We’re coming up to 10 days now and still no access.

If it can’t be fixed what are the next steps?

Comment

Originally posted by v_Sir_Legion_v View Post
                  Good Morning.

Do we have an update to the situation? We’re coming up to 10 days now and still no access.

If it can’t be fixed what are the next steps?

I am working with the team to see what has happened that is keeping your account from logging you in. I can tell you however that your data is still intact, you have not lost anything from your profile or purchases. More news soon.

Comment

I believe I've fixed the issue. Please give it a try and let us know if you can log in.

Comment

Working...
                    X