X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glitch/Bug

Now I don't know if this is where you report a Bug/Glitch but the game Guns Up took over 200 of my gold when I tried buying a crest for my flag it made me re-buy it multiple times. And I would like my gold back

Originally posted by M0Z3YWAK3R View Post
    Now I don't know if this is where you report a Bug/Glitch but the game Guns Up took over 200 of my gold when I tried buying a crest for my flag it made me re-buy it multiple times. And I would like my gold back
    You are in the right place. Someone from the development / support team will be contacting you soon to get more details and make things right. So log in here once a day or so to see if there is any Private Message (PM) and go from there.

Comment

• M0Z3YWAK3R
      M0Z3YWAK3R commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks i might of messaged you earlier through (PM) im getting used to this, its my first time on here.

Hey there, which crest were you trying to purchase?

Comment

Originally posted by M0Z3YWAK3R View Post
      I've asked the team to look into this for you and will let you know when they've resolved your issue!

Comment

Working...
      X