X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS4 - serwer error

For two days, this error appears every few minutes and starts the game from scratch. Most often this happens during the battle. Then I lose the veterans and fail. I have invested a lot of money in this game recently and I can not even play normally. Please fix this error as soon as possible because if it is the same during the season, it will be a failure on the whole line. I will add that everything is OK with my internet, tested on several websites and at the supplier's. Other games are working properly, the problem is only for GUNS UP.

Error: The network connection waiting time has elapsed while trying to contact the game servers. Try again.
    Last edited by INODrift; 05-20-2018, 04:38 AM.

This is happening to me too every 15-20 minutes or else I get the hour glass figure loading loading loading. Really sucks I am very active player but will QUIT if issue not resolved by Tuesday.

Comment

Only guns up all other online multiplayer games work fine. Need help. My Internet is fine too

Comment

U better lookout when u buy 7500 gold like me an error and geus what need restart gunsup no gold and 50euro gone...

Comment

• SD-PEER81
          SD-PEER81 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey RH, I've reached out to you in a PM and if you can provide me with the info that I requested I can have the team look into this for you.

Im sure they can resolve that for you if you notify them Rolex. As for the errors..man i sure am glad i dont play on the ps4 anymore,PC ftw

Comment

Working...
        X