X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HQ & Tents are BLOCKED...AGAIN?

I recently reset my base. Soon after, I tested it. After that, I went to make some more adjustments to the base & noticed my HQ & tents were blocked. This happened before several months ago. What do I need to do to fix this issue before the AB starts?

Something blocks the path to Transport Truck (or the end of the map on CPU Defense),
    try to move offensive structures, anti-air turrets and walls.

You can also upload some screenshots of your base so we will be able to help you what structure exact blocks the path.
    http://www.youtube.com/odytsak
    http://twitter.com/odytsak
    PS4/Steam: odytsak

Comment

Originally posted by DREnites View Post
      I recently reset my base. Soon after, I tested it. After that, I went to make some more adjustments to the base & noticed my HQ & tents were blocked. This happened before several months ago. What do I need to do to fix this issue before the AB starts?
      You can usually tell which structure is causing the blockage by running a test base and keeping on eye on which structure was destroyed right before your troops begin to spawn again. 9/10 times the structure that was destroyed right before you troops start spawning was the one blocking their path. Hope that helps!

Comment

Ok.....I'll try that when I get back in town. Hopefully my squad of veterans can hold down the fort til then.
        Thnx fellas!

Comment

Originally posted by SD-PEER81 View Post
          You can usually tell which structure is causing the blockage by running a test base and keeping on eye on which structure was destroyed right before your troops begin to spawn again.
          Just recently I was tweaking my base on Steam and I noticed my tents having a faded Rapid Deployment Icon with a Stop Sign type Red Circle with Slash through it. This clued me in to the face I had blocked Tents. Staying in build mode, I removed structures that I thought are blocking until the block Icon on the tents went away.

At least on Steam, the fastest way to find what is blocking is to just look at your tents to see if the symbol is there, and start removing structures you suspect might be blocking until the block goes away.

Comment

My HQ and Tents can only be unblocked by me or does the makers of the Guns Up can fix it?? This happen before and it fixed itself I think. Now my HQ and Tents are blocked again after making adjustments many times. 4 minutes is the longest I notice during replays that my tents start to spawn and my Veterans spawn like an Last Stand HQ Card. It as been like this for about 4 weeks. Oh well maybe it will fix itself again.

Comment

• SD-PEER81
              SD-PEER81 commented
              Editing a comment
              This is something that needs to be fixed on your end as we would need to access your individual base and then move stuff around. The fact that your troops eventually spawn tells me that there is definitely something blocking their path forward. Run a test base, see which structure/s are destroyed right before your troops begin to spawn then move those structures and that should help to clear up your issue. Sometimes even a slight movement of the structure can clear up the issue for you. Let me know how it goes.

UPDATE!!!
            Hey, I dont recall what I moved off the path, bcuz it's been pretty hectic my way, but whatever it was worked. Thnx guys.

Comment

• SD-PEER81
              SD-PEER81 commented
              Editing a comment
              Glad to hear that everything is working as intended for you now!
          Working...
          X