X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rant against guns up

It's been almost two weeks now that I can no longer play the games. I did a lot of manipulation with my internet connection, my PS4, I try to contact the creators, I post on this forum! Without success to have an answer to my problem. The loads are endless to the point that the games became unplayable. I spent a huge amount of time on this game (level 47), I created an alliance that has 35 members, and today is over ! This message "error, disconnecting the network while trying to connect to the game server, please try again." Sometimes the games this raises itself. What's going on? Are the developers going to fix this problem one day or the game is good for the trash? Will you move? And thank you for responding to the French who write otherwise just go out the games only in English speaking countries no ?

I have been entitled to all possible error messages in this game including this one

Comment

Get steam.

Comment

Originally posted by claytonhorning View Post
        Get steam.
        Unfortunate how the developers aren't willing or able to make the game as stable on PS4 as it is on PC Steam.
        Alliance: Helldivers
        YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

Working...
        X