X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guns Up! on PS4 Pro is too unstable to keep playing

I come back to play a bit of Alliance Season 25 and following was my experience
    • Collecting Daily Ration for Day 3 even though I haven't played on PS4 for weeks?
    • No Defend Reports, no Defend History. All my Veterans are alive and well
    • 1st Alliance Battle ends in victory for +30 points, but game crashes on loading screen right after results
    • On reboot of game, it shows I have +60 points, no new defend reports to explain the extra 30 points. Free Alliance battle is not consumed. Lets me take another Daily Ration (Day 4)
    • 2nd Alliance Battle, the Truck stays stuck at the start making the battle more difficult than it would be otherwise. Manage to win for +30 points.
    • No crash, but Alliance Battle is not consumed and lets me collect another Daily Ration (Day 5)
    • 3rd Alliance Battle ends in victory for +20 points, but again game crashes on loading screen right results
    • On reboot of game, it hasn't given any extra points, but Alliance Battle not consumed still and lets me collect another Daily Ration (Day 6)
    At this point its been too long too pitiful a gaming experience and all signs just point to things getting worse (more unstable and buggy)

The only rational move left for me was to leave my Alliance and I'll be deleting the game from my PS4 Pro because it just isn't a good use of time.

I assume I am not alone in this as I see current season top Alliance YAYO has also switched to using PC account. The sorry state of the game for PS4 / PS4 Pro players is the reason why someone like me would be willing at Level 50+ to switch focus over to PC version of game where it is more stable and how it should be on the starting PS4 / PS4 Pro platforms. It is a significant time reset for those already having level 50+ accounts on PSN but with utter lack of support in resolving the known quality of experience & stability issues on PS4 for months what other choice do we have?
    Alliance: Helldivers
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

100% agree, the bugs are out of control for professional play. The random crashes are the very worst. In Alliance game these ridiculous bugs leech any patience I have left. Are the devs ever going to work on making this game more stable to use on PS4? It's so unfair. I can't even swap to PC because I'm getting mine fixed at the moment too.

I would LOVE to hear a reply or update from an admin on this thread ... It just feels like we're being ignored ...

Comment

pc master race.

Comment

Lol. You're hurting me guys. Cusman i respect your assiduity dude, but stop breaking your head...

Comment

Originally posted by IsraelysGU View Post
          Lol. You're hurting me guys. Cusman i respect your assiduity dude, but stop breaking your head...
          I learned a new word today. I like it
          Alliance: Helldivers
          YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

You're welcome!

Comment

Working...
            X