X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ERROR

I think there has been some kind of error, my psn account is being blocked. Don’t know how or why since I don’t think I have cheated. I took a few months off of GU and came back to find my psn not being able to log in to GU.

Is your PSN account being blocked from GU! only or from accessing any PSN content?

Comment

• mendoza0206*PC
      mendoza0206*PC commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s only they GU game. I can access the PlayStation store and all other apps.

I get error: Unknown server error -1(03) MLoginPS4

Comment

Thanks for the info. Are your PSN and Steam in-game account names the same (i.e. mendoza0206)?

Comment

• mendoza0206*PC
        mendoza0206*PC commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, but haven’t played on my steam for a very long time, I only use it to sign in to forums.

Is there any chance of this being fixed?

Comment

• SD-PEER81
        SD-PEER81 commented
        Editing a comment
        I've got our network team looking into this and will let you know as soon as they find a resolution for you.

Ok thanks, I appreciate it.

Comment

Hey m, I had the team take a look at your PS4 GU! account and make a few changes to your inventory. Please let me know if you are now able to log into the game or if you are still seeing the same error/message. Thanks.

Comment

• mendoza0206*PC
          mendoza0206*PC commented
          Editing a comment
          Still can’t log in, I get Server Error: Please restart the game and try again -115(03) MLoginPS4
      Working...
      X