X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unstable servers

Are the servers unstable for anyone else too? Im constantly getting an error message saying an error has occurred while contacting the game servers (usually mid-fight). This is not the usual blue screen error which Ive come to expect. It has cost me so many losses, cards & rewards and I do not know how to fix it. Im pretty sure its not on my end since other games and wifi on my phone work perfectly. Any help is appreciated.

What is the error message/code that you are receiving when this is happening? Anyone else having issues as well?

Comment

The error said something like: an error has occurred while contacting the game servers, please try again. After which I press X and the game restarts. However, since it happened yesterday like 20 times, I have not been able to reproduce it. Others I have asked did not have this problem, so I have to conclude it was on my end somehow and the topic can be closed.

Comment

its kicked me out of a few matches....some at the very end some in the middle

Comment

Try playing on Steam instead of PS4.

Comment

Working...
          X