X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My HQ cards don't stay on my HQ

Please, I need help, I'm brazilian, and every time I login in my game, only grenade launcher card are on my HQ, every time i need to put my others HQ cards, it's terrible to play, every wave, I need to set all my HQ cards, and my HQ is more easy to attack, I love the game, but this bug is horrible. I see others players talking about it in the forum, but nobody answer them.
    Sorry about the English
    Last edited by PedroHCLR; 11-16-2018, 03:51 PM.

i have been noticing that almost like they werent there....i lost a few cards in that way

Comment

Are these cards being returned to your inventory or are they simply gone? I'll ask the team to take a look at your accounts.

Comment

• PedroHCLR
        PedroHCLR commented
        Editing a comment
        They return to my inventory. Every time I play the game, my veteran options and HQ cards reset. So all the attack I get is without my advantages, every time I log in I put all the options, but when I leave, they already come back, only the greande launcher stays. My base gets weaker with this, I've complained before and I've seen other players complaining about this same bug, but nobody answers, it looks like the game is abandoned. I'm at a big disadvantage with this and I'm getting discouraged from playing this game. Please, help-me..

Okay, I have the team looking into this issue and will update on the forums as soon as I have some new info. Thanks.

Comment

I have the same exact issue on my account. So im hoping you can fix and post solution

Comment

Working...
        X