Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vets don’t defend they run to the front and get killed despite being in defend mode

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vets don’t defend they run to the front and get killed despite being in defend mode

All my vets run from the base to the enemy and get killed, in the vets choices I have tried defend which used to put them at my sandbags but now they all just run out and get killed.

This is very frustrating! Is it a bug or a new thing that now defend means run out and get slaughtered?

Also is there any talk of making sandbags priority enabled? My rear sand bags get filled up while front line ones are sparse and need replenishments with more priority given to those.

Giving priority to sandbags/tank traps would make bases very very hard to beat and we would be back here asking the developers to undo their doing. Hope you get the help you are looking for as far as your veterans not seeking over goes.

Comment

Originally posted by FTLOSM View Post
      All my vets run from the base to the enemy and get killed, in the vets choices I have tried defend which used to put them at my sandbags but now they all just run out and get killed.

This is very frustrating! Is it a bug or a new thing that now defend means run out and get slaughtered?

Also is there any talk of making sandbags priority enabled? My rear sand bags get filled up while front line ones are sparse and need replenishments with more priority given to those.
      Has this happen to me as well a couple times. Not sure why, but it hasn't happened in a while

Comment

Working...
      X