X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC glitch

So I got attacked by this PC user and when I tried to look at his base stats nothing shows, and the base interface got weird. The base name also showed on another players base when highlighted. This is not the first time this happened when attacked by a PC.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jx_aNe-JuHk
    Last edited by Pikaro-_-8; 03-15-2019, 05:34 PM.

After watching this video, I can say I've never seen anything like it. However, my issue is a little different.

Once I'm logged into the game and see who has attacked me, I try to watch the replay. But every time I select "view" to watch the clip, it says that its not available. Even if it jus happened a couple minutes ago. I've had this happen multiple times.

Comment

• Pikaro-_-8
      Pikaro-_-8 commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ve had the same issue that you described and I believe it has to do to the fact that either the game crushed after the battle was over or during the battle or they quit after the battle was over but before they went back to home base screen.

Originally posted by Pikaro-_-8 View Post
    So I got attacked by this PC user and when I tried to look at his base stats nothing shows, and the base interface got weird. The base name also showed on another players base when highlighted. This is not the first time this happened when attacked by a PC.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jx_aNe-JuHk
    Looked this guy up in-game and using my "additional tools" and I didn't see anything strange on my end. Have you faced this player more than once? If so, is this something that has happened multiple times?

Comment

Originally posted by SD-PEER81 View Post

Looked this guy up in-game and using my "additional tools" and I didn't see anything strange on my end. Have you faced this player more than once? If so, is this something that has happened multiple times?
      This hasn’t happened by the same player but it has happened when attacked by other PC players. Don’t know why but it only happens against PC players. The hub also looks funny after trying to look at the base stats.

Comment

Working...
      X