X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unknown server error

So been smashing this game out for over a month now an wake up to find this error what’s going on can’t find anything about it any fixes coming as really want get on do missions

I had the same issues off & on all last night. All my perks for my troops disappeared after I restarted/reloaded the game. Somehow before I went to sleep, they were back. So I tried to do a CPU defend, but the game crashed again & I haven't been able to get back on since. I tried a couple of hrs ago & still no luck.

Comment

• AndrewMartin1987
      AndrewMartin1987 commented
      Editing a comment
      Dude I lost 50% of my level five perks rapid deployment, damage and health like wtf the grinding I been doing for them to

Stuff is back online and working for me. Try it out.

Comment

Steam wasn't working since last night and definately about 5 hours ago this morning. It might be fixed by now; I'll check after work. https://steamcommunity.com/app/44615...6712422/?ctp=3

Comment

It's workin for me now

Comment

Saw you messages earlier this morning and asked the team to take a look into this. It seems like this issue has been resolved but if anyone is still seeing a problem please let me know.

Comment

The server issue is also happening with me as well as I am not being able to access the server network and this is also making the gameplay more difficult as many of the parts are being online and having the access of that is not possible.

Comment

Working...
            X