X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unknown server error

So been smashing this game out for over a month now an wake up to find this error what’s going on can’t find anything about it any fixes coming as really want get on do missions

I had the same issues off & on all last night. All my perks for my troops disappeared after I restarted/reloaded the game. Somehow before I went to sleep, they were back. So I tried to do a CPU defend, but the game crashed again & I haven't been able to get back on since. I tried a couple of hrs ago & still no luck.

Comment

• AndrewMartin1987
      AndrewMartin1987 commented
      Editing a comment
      Dude I lost 50% of my level five perks rapid deployment, damage and health like wtf the grinding I been doing for them to

Stuff is back online and working for me. Try it out.

Comment

Steam wasn't working since last night and definately about 5 hours ago this morning. It might be fixed by now; I'll check after work. https://steamcommunity.com/app/44615...6712422/?ctp=3

Comment

It's workin for me now

Comment

Saw you messages earlier this morning and asked the team to take a look into this. It seems like this issue has been resolved but if anyone is still seeing a problem please let me know.

Comment

Working...
          X