X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSN ID Change

A lot of us have a login problem. The servers seem to have “locked” us out of our PSN and the developers seem to have no fix for it. The problem seems to be the PSN ID associated with the GU! account and the only fix would be to change the PSN ID but in doing results in the loss of progress. Many games support PSN ID change why doesn’t GU!? Can developers please make an update that supports ID change to fix the login error?

before you change your psn user name check the list of games with change issue, GunsUp was on the issue list. dont know if changing back to old user name fixes this. ive been told some lose all there data

Comment

• Pikaro-_-8
      Pikaro-_-8 commented
      Editing a comment
      I did check, I just wanted to try anyways.

Wow....that's messed up

Comment

• Pikaro-_-8
      Pikaro-_-8 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep very messed up.

It doesn’t matter wether you loose your data or not. Because if you keep the same PSN ID you can’t log in to GU! Changing the PSN ID lets me play again, at the expense of loosing all data might as well just start a new account but it was worth the try...I can revert back to my old PSN if I want to the problem is that either I won’t be able to log in or if I do I might have lost all the data anyways.

Comment

• revzi100
      revzi100 commented
      Editing a comment
      i changed the name on one of my other psn accounts (as a test) and it works fine on GU. looks like it does not effect everyone just look of the draw i guess but thats a bit bad. COME ON PSN PULL YOUR FINGER OUT.

i reverted back to my old PSN on that account and all data gone

Comment

Pikaro-_-8, you've got bigger problems than your name.

https://youtu.be/XtMrIoZ2vTg

Comment

• mendoza0206
        mendoza0206 commented
        Editing a comment
        Good one Clayton, but that’s my little account at just mid 60s level. Also no iron lungs, I’ve beaten your base with no veterans and what are you? Level 150 now? 😂 ohh I forgot your top 10 now? Good for you too.
    Working...
    X