X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tent malfunction

I have three fully upgraded tents. When I assign grunts to one, it stops putting out soldiers after a minute....what am I doing wrong?

Same old complaints....

Try "test base." Have paitence. Check for path blockage. Do your math properly & check how far your 3 tents will spawn out on your map. That's 5 grunts per tent = 5 initial grunts plus whatever's in the other 2 tents, max 10 slots for vets plus 5 per tent x 3 unit spawns = an additional 15 grunts and whatever you've got in the other 2 tents behind the 10 vet slots & 5 initial grunt spawns plus 2 initial tent spawns, so long as you don't stick 'em too far away from the tents.

Comment

I don't have any blockage...are there cap limits on defense?

Comment

No, but why are you using grunts for defense? That's always a bad choice.

Comment

I thought I was having the same issue with my tents a while back. However, I found out like Clayton said, each tent spawns only 3 times.
          As for blockage....My question to you is this:
          Do you have a "no spawn" sign sitting on top of your tents? If so, then that means you have blocked the path to your HQ somehow. Although it may seem as though its not, it is. So to fix that, you'll have to remove items from your map one by one to see which one is causing the block.
          I had to do this a couple months ago and it drove me crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by claytonhorning View Post
            No, but why are you using grunts for defense? That's always a bad choice.
            And having grunts for defense may work better for his base!
            I wouldn't do it, but hey whatever floats ya boat!

Comment

Yes, there is a cap after the 3rd time your tents spawn. Then they will respawn again if the last set of grunts spawned die. Try assigning different units and find the best that suits your liking. Don’t get discouraged by people’s negative feedback on your choice of units. Do the same when you attack too, try different units and different perks on them also try different attack cards and who knows pretty soon you’ll find yourself on the top of the leader boards on defend and attack. Good luck!!

Comment

My grunts defend just fine. I have more wins than defeats...and think about how embarrassing it is when someone gets grunted out of a win! I use other troops too...but sometimes there is nothing better than flooding the field with foot soldiers. I just like to know what's going on, because I am still learning and I want to be up to speed on all the coolest info. Don't be hating, thanks to all appreciating...see you fellas on the field!

Comment

Originally posted by vanz_nutz View Post
                  My grunts defend just fine. I have more wins than defeats...and think about how embarrassing it is when someone gets grunted out of a win! I use other troops too...but sometimes there is nothing better than flooding the field with foot soldiers. I just like to know what's going on, because I am still learning and I want to be up to speed on all the coolest info. Don't be hating, thanks to all appreciating...see you fellas on the field!
                  Makes good sense to me! Lol

Comment

Working...
                  X