X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• card didnt unlock

I opened up a prize card pack, was awarded commandos, but they are still greyed out. please help me!

was it a unit or a HQ card?

Comment

• Amber_Sphinx
      Amber_Sphinx commented
      Editing a comment
      it was a unit crate actually...the chemist I got in the purple perk pack worked...but not the dang commando!

LOLOLOLOL yet another "Last Stand: Commando" victim.

Comment

• claytonhorning
      claytonhorning commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope, just calling you out.

• Amber_Sphinx
      Amber_Sphinx commented
      Editing a comment
      then shut your mouth, because this is the "support forum" Not the "Ass clowns of America feel free to chime in on things that are not your business" forum. Maybe you should go upstairs and see if your mom needs some help, instead of lounging on her basement sofa all the time. Stay out of my business unless you want me to make you my business

• claytonhorning
      claytonhorning commented
      Editing a comment
      Make me your business.

You are everyone who cares about this game and forums business. You simply cant help yourself. Just dont get you clayton!

Comment

No team who puts up 200k+ and loses by 10 points deserves anything but respect. You will find you are the one struggling for that in the near future

Comment

If you havnt lost it already!

Comment

If we cant support, help and acknowledge the 1k+ guys we have on this platform ( thats only the legends) then shame on us!!! Dont complain when they do switch the server off!

Comment

Unaceptable behaviour from some individuals. Taking a game you love and attempting to demolish it. Just because it wasnt perfect or you thought you had mastered it!

Comment

25% of my team is dedicated to noobs every season without fail. They have a right to feel welcome and be a legend! The rest is up to them!

Comment

You never know! They might turn up in your team one day!

Comment

Working...
                X