Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amber_Sphinx
    started a topic card didnt unlock

card didnt unlock

I opened up a prize card pack, was awarded commandos, but they are still greyed out. please help me!

• olskipodolski
    replied
    You never know! They might turn up in your team one day!

Leave a comment:

• olskipodolski
    replied
    25% of my team is dedicated to noobs every season without fail. They have a right to feel welcome and be a legend! The rest is up to them!

Leave a comment:

• olskipodolski
    replied
    Unaceptable behaviour from some individuals. Taking a game you love and attempting to demolish it. Just because it wasnt perfect or you thought you had mastered it!

Leave a comment:

• olskipodolski
    replied
    If we cant support, help and acknowledge the 1k+ guys we have on this platform ( thats only the legends) then shame on us!!! Dont complain when they do switch the server off!

Leave a comment:

• olskipodolski
    replied
    If you havnt lost it already!

Leave a comment:

• olskipodolski
    replied
    No team who puts up 200k+ and loses by 10 points deserves anything but respect. You will find you are the one struggling for that in the near future

Leave a comment:

• olskipodolski
    replied
    You are everyone who cares about this game and forums business. You simply cant help yourself. Just dont get you clayton!

Leave a comment:

• claytonhorning
    commented on 's reply
    Make me your business.

• Amber_Sphinx
    commented on 's reply
    then shut your mouth, because this is the "support forum" Not the "Ass clowns of America feel free to chime in on things that are not your business" forum. Maybe you should go upstairs and see if your mom needs some help, instead of lounging on her basement sofa all the time. Stay out of my business unless you want me to make you my business

• claytonhorning
    commented on 's reply
    Nope, just calling you out.

• Amber_Sphinx
    commented on 's reply
    are you a game administrator??

• claytonhorning
    commented on 's reply
    Do you have any video evidence of this? Did you restart your game?

• Amber_Sphinx
    commented on 's reply
    why don't you make your self a last stand victim? it wasn't last stand dip shit...happened to me before so shut your mouth if you don't have anything positive to say. Go spend some more cash in the game...so you can feel special...retard!

• Amber_Sphinx
    commented on 's reply
    it was a unit crate actually...the chemist I got in the purple perk pack worked...but not the dang commando!
Working...
X