X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promo voucher code for 600 Gold got redeemed, but my game does not show it

I thought maybe the code was entered wrong or something but it's showing redeemed on the web @ account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

Thanks for playing and thanks for the report.

A couple questions below to help the team work on your issue.

1. Can you confirm you've restarted the game? Right now if the game is already running when you redeem the voucher you won't see the gold until the game is restarted.
    2. Can you confirm the PSN ID that you redeemed the voucher is the same one you are playing with and using in the forum here?
    3. Do you know when you redeemed the voucher and when you next started the game after that redemption? Trying to see if any particular server activity happening on the backend might have caused this.

Thanks for sharing!
    @GreatJobJeremy
    https://twitter.com/GreatJobJeremy

Comment

Originally posted by jray-sd View Post
      Thanks for playing and thanks for the report.

A couple questions below to help the team work on your issue.

1. Can you confirm you've restarted the game? Right now if the game is already running when you redeem the voucher you won't see the gold until the game is restarted.
      2. Can you confirm the PSN ID that you redeemed the voucher is the same one you are playing with and using in the forum here?
      3. Do you know when you redeemed the voucher and when you next started the game after that redemption? Trying to see if any particular server activity happening on the backend might have caused this.

Thanks for sharing!

Well it appears to be redeemed now, I haven't logged in PS4 for a couple of days and it's showing I have 650 gold now

Comment

Working...
      X