X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: San Diego Studio Customer Support

San Diego Studio now has a Customer Support link that you can use to contact the studio’s Customer Support Team with any issues that you may have as a customer of San Diego Studio’s title related content. As an example, if you have any issues with your GOLD Pack purchases in GUNS UP! like not receiving your GOLD or receiving the wrong amount of GOLD you can contact the Customer Support Team at the link provided below and they will be able to quickly look into and resolve the issue for you.

Customer Support Contact Info: Support_SanDiegoStudio@playstation.sony.com

Please keep in mind that the San Diego Studio Customer Support link should only be utilized for issues that pertain to your San Diego Studio title related content purchases. You can continue to utilize the title specific Community Forums for information relating to title discussions, events and updates. Also, please continue to utilize the title specific Bug Report links to share any problems that you may run into while playing your San Diego Studio titles.

Thank you.

My tents is not giving me any soldiers when im defending!? And aint getting any HQ cards!? Some help would be appreciated Thx

Comment

• SD-PEER81
      SD-PEER81 commented
      Editing a comment
      What's you base setup look like? If you have too many structures in the way of your tents this can sometimes affect the rate at which they come out of the tents. As for HQ cards, they are rare random drops so just keep playing and you should get some eventually.

So the tents shall not have any structures in front of them?

Comment

• sinski82
      sinski82 commented
      Editing a comment
      Its not just blocking a tent to where the troops cant get out. If you completely block the path to where troops cant get past then they wont spawn this means to many walls and sand traps too. Once enemy destroys the block path troops will spawn.

Aha ok. Thx man!

Comment

Lovely bro thx again! My sandbags were to tight

Comment

Im unable to play anymore, last time i played for around 3-5hours bought the 15$ pack on PSN and when i tried playing the next day it wouldn't let me continue passed Loading User Services.
        Please help

Comment

Apologies for doing this wrong, I'm not the normal person that responds to account specific issues. Did you perchance play the SCEA and SCEE builds on the same PSN account? Like did you download the SCEA build via private access or something play the game and then when the SCEE version was available got that version and played on the same account? FYI, this issue is on our radar and we will work to try and resolve for you. Sorry you are experiencing this issue.
          @GreatJobJeremy
          https://twitter.com/GreatJobJeremy

Comment

Tried customer service the support link. Get message "This data is not supported by the PS4." Brilliant. I have twice now not received Valor pts shown as awarded with a victory. How do I get these credited? I did file bug report for 1st incident.

Comment

Hi WiserThanDreams. I'm not sure what link you're trying, but emailing Support_SanDiegoStudio@playstation.sony.com directly should work fine. The team is looking into the Valor bug; thank you for reporting it!

Comment

Ah, okay. I will try directly inputting address. I was clicking the link in the main post. Thank you.

Comment

I spend a lot of money. Had maybe 20 errors in 4 days. Have lost many cards, like 2 x 3000 ammo extra etc...
                  Would be nice to get some cards back... thanks

Comment

Не появляются солдаты в защите уже второй день!Так же грузовик едет на вышки снайперов и его убивают!
                    И еще сделайте чтоб грузовик не ехал так близко к снайперам,играть не возможно!Случайные пули его убивают постоянно!Или добавьте жизни грузовику!!!

Comment

Lost many attack cards and rewards.Game crashes often. Can't change veterans from defend hq to attack or find cover. Selected opponents are sometimes 3 skull nightmare even if you select 1 skull opponent. Attack cards glitch sometimes and dont do anything.Units sometimes warp through walls and rocks. Initialized ps4 everything is up to date and still happening.

Comment

• SD-PEER81
                        SD-PEER81 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        These issues are currently being looked into by the GU! Team. As soon as we have a fix ready to roll update we'll update everyone right here in the forums.

User name openplay001
                      I've been a gamer for about 8 months* been logged in about a 103 days consecutively got error code lop and say please close application then open it, I'm im at level 40 I have spent about $60 or more dollar, I have invested a lot a lot of time in the game, I called PlayStation and they made it worse my game is not deleted yet yet, I also have a primary and secondary PlayStation I haven't used the other game console ps4 ( its on their guns up)* they are telling me to delete the game and reinstall it again, I asked him what if I lose all of my characters that I already have, and they responded they can't do anything about it...... I don't want to delete the game I don't want to lose my progress and I don't want to lose my characters I need help can you please help me!!!!!!!!!. I give me phone number and email kasoima35@hotmail.com 405-426-9539

Comment

• cusman
                        cusman commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You should edit out your personal info you are providing here. Let them contact you via PM (Private Message) and you can provide such contact information if they ask without exposing to the public Internet.

Other places across the bord are having similar essus like spain and us. If you call. I give you more info

Comment

Working...
                      X