X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunker bug?

During CPU Defense, Bunkers I own will occasionally cease or refuse to fire even when enemies are well within their field of view. This occurs with more frequency when there are multiple Bunkers on screen, especially if these Bunkers have overlapping fields of fire.

I've tried replacing and re-arranging the Bunkers, but the problem persists even though a game restart.

I've also experienced that as well.

Comment

Are they reloading?

That's been my assumption.

Comment

Also happens to me. They freeze even with the enemy in front of them. Happen a lot.

Comment

• ztstyle
          ztstyle commented
          Editing a comment
          And if anyone can capture some footage and/or upload Bug Reports it can help the team figure out what is happening and potential fixes. Thanks for all of the feedback though in general.

I always thought they were reloading as well. It would be nice to have confirmation whether that's true or not.

Comment

See here...one of them things that should of been answered within 24 hours in my eyes. At the MOST 24 hours. Here we are at 4+ days and not a response to a valid inquiry.

Hey DEVS...how about a manual to this game please. We oldies have it figured out but a good reference...is well....good to have. Especially for those new to the game. A manual would help attract and keep players as they will not get frustrated so much with it. My brother being one of them.

Comment

• ztstyle
            ztstyle commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey Squid-Conqueror, are there certain things you have questions on that would pertain to the request of a manual? If so let us know and we'll do our best to answer the concerns for you.

Have this problem too, the bunker is clearly in range to fire, but isn't doing anything. It's not reloading cuz it didn't fire earlier. The field of fire isn't blocked too cuz my sniper towers next to it are firing, and it's not a range problem as the enemies are less than half a screen away.

Comment

Confirmed. Definitely feels like a bug. The bunker isn't reloading (btw I don't think they ever do) and should be perfectly able to fire at the enemy. In my case it happens at a choke point with 2 bunkers and 2 sniper towers all facing in the same direction. At some point one would begin to falter and occasionally refuse to fire at all. I'm pretty sure I've seen this behavior in certain setups on sniper towers before as well. Might have something to do with overlapping fire areas (4-6 buildings). Hope it helps.

Comment

This should be fixed in the 2.30 update! Rejoice!

Comment

Working...
              X