Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missions bug after they returned

Its my bug report: Mission "Loaded" bug after mission returned
    After mission returns:
    Still have problem with gold mission, it not refresh*: Missions bug - there is no missions after refresh timer
    ​*Gold mission refresh, but it refresh with full progress, completed.

Have new problem with silver mission. 1 time done it, take reward, mission don't over, still active without reward. Client restarting refresh silver mission.
    Mission timer resets, no change situation.

Now i can do only bronze mission (((

Bump to the top

Comment

Hi Dzidiku. Thanks for reporting this; it definitely looks like there are issues with your missions. Had you previously skipped or refreshed any missions in the Medium or Hard categories? Are you still seeing these same missions in these states?

Comment

Originally posted by GUNSUP_QA View Post
        Hi Dzidiku. Thanks for reporting this; it definitely looks like there are issues with your missions. Had you previously skipped or refreshed any missions in the Medium or Hard categories? Are you still seeing these same missions in these states?
        First step: Missions bug - there is no missions after refresh timer
        When missions returned,for me available only bronze and silver mission (gold mission returned completed). Complete both missions, i have that i write on first post and in Bug Report ID: 440.
        Now i have working only bronze mission. I can try to refresh the mission for gold but I'm afraid that it will not help and Im lose vain gold.

Comment

I have the exact same issue with the same mission in silver, won't reset and I can continuously complete it

Comment

Working...
          X